Boo! Come out to “Social Friday.” On October 28 The Recyclery will meet at the shop to participate in Critical Mass. Dress yourself and your bike up in costume and join us for a fun ride. Chicago Critical Mass meets at Daley Plaza on the last Friday of EVERY month. People show up around 5 or 5:30p and the ride takes off after 6pm. The group slowly winds a dozen miles or more. All volunteers, patrons and everyone interested is welcome to ride with us. All the information you need to RSVP is here.
- Join Us for a Traveling Social Friday! — ***Recyclery Pack Ride to the Plaza*** ***Critical Mass at Will*** ***Bike Winter Art Show Afters*** Join us for our upcoming Social Friday, which happens every 4th Friday! This month, we will be gathering at the shop from 4:00 to 4:30 PM, then riding down to Daley Plaza as a group, which is the meet-up [...]
- Welcome to The Recyclery Open House: Programming Schedule Release! — The Recyclery Collective Open House A celebration of our Tailwind for Tools fundraising campaign finale Join us at the shop on Sunday, February 11, 2018, 2:00 PM – 8:30 PM, for a full day of fun for all ages. All Day Activities: ♦ Raffle, Silent Auction, and Prize Wheel! – Win something great, big or [...]
- Become a Sponsor: Tailwind For Tools Open House — Tailwind For Tools is our annual winter fundraiser. Every year it ends with an Open House party! Can you help us reach our $5000 goal and have a true celebration? Over the years we have crafted an enticing program for any age and interests – from bike fixing to arts & crafts, to community panels. Every [...]
- Balaclava Making Bonanza! — Sunday, December 10th, 3:00 – 5:00 PM Come out of the cold and into the warmth to help us create a bundle of cozy fleece balaclavas! We will have all necessary materials on hand, but feel free to bring your own snazzy fleece/fabric, favorite scissors, or snacks to share, if you like. Most importantly, bring [...]
- 3rd Annual Tailwind for Tools Fun-draiser! — Our third annual Tailwind for Tools winter fundraiser is here! Last year we set a goal of $5000 and came very close to reaching it. We came in at $4,257.74, making it our most successful fundraiser yet.Thanks to the generosity of our friends, we were able to sponsor more youth rides, train more young adults, [...]