Boo! Come out to “Social Friday.” On October 28 The Recyclery will meet at the shop to participate in Critical Mass. Dress yourself and your bike up in costume and join us for a fun ride. Chicago Critical Mass meets at Daley Plaza on the last Friday of EVERY month. People show up around 5 or 5:30p and the ride takes off after 6pm. The group slowly winds a dozen miles or more. All volunteers, patrons and everyone interested is welcome to ride with us. All the information you need to RSVP is here.
- Open House February 12th – Tailwind for Tools Finale — On Sunday, February 12th, we are opening the shop doors to our volunteers, partner organizations, friends, and neighbors for a time of fun and celebration. Great activities will be going all day long from 2 pm! We will request a $10 optional donation at the door but no one will be turned away. This event [...]
- You are invited: Open House Party, Sunday, January 31st! — Our fundraising campaign Tailwind For Tools is coming to an end. Thank you to everyone who contributed and if you haven’t yet, you still have a chance (click here to make a contribution)! We are hosting an open house party Sunday, January 31st. We will start at 2 pm and will stay open till 8 pm. Join [...]
- Polkaholics and Chicago Critical Mass at Red Line Tap, Jan 29th — The plan for this last Friday of January (29th) is to lead the Critical Mass ride to the Red Line Tap to see The Polkaholics play. The Polkaholics are a Chicago band that plays a high-speed collision of polka and rock ‘n roll! It’s an annual tradition for Critical Mass. Polkahlics are a hoot! We will [...]
- Winter fundraiser: Give a Tailwind for Tools! — Everyone knows what a difference does it make to ride with a tailwind. We are looking for one too! Starting today, we are launching an online fundraiser “Tailwind for Tools”. We’ve set a high goal – $10,000! But our dreams are big too. Here is what we will do with that amount: Update our space [...]
- Not your church BINGO benefitting Recyclery @ Hamburger Mary’s, Novembe... — On Sunday, November 29th at 8 PM, join us for post-Thanksgiving revelries at Hamburger Mary’s. Spend a rousing evening playing bingo with fellow bike enthusiasts!An amazing ball caller Velicity Metropolis will keep you entertained! Guess, what’s her favorite number? look for answer bellow* HamBINGO -that’s how locals call it – starts at 8pm downstairs in the dining [...]