Every 4th Sunday 6pm-9pm The Recyclery runs W.T.F. Night in collaboration with Women Bike Chicago. The program is run by w.t.f. mechanics from Women Bike Chicago and The Recyclery. W.T.F. Night is for people who identify as women, trans, or femme. Participants learn new skills, get practical help with their own bikes, and contribute to our Freecyclery program. W.T.F. Night is a time for leaders and participants alike to share knowledge and skills with other community members. Check out the Women Bike Chicago website to find information about other programs dedicated to people who are women, trans, or femme.
W.T.F. (Women, Trans, Femme) Night
- W.T.F. (Women, Trans, Femme) Night! — Our next W.T.F. Night is Sunday, January 28th!!! Every 4th Sunday 6pm-9pm, The Recyclery hosts W.T.F. (Women, Trans, Femme) Night in collaboration with Women Bike Chicago. This program is run by W.T.F. mechanics from both Women Bike Chicago and The Recyclery. W.T.F. Night is for people who identify as women, trans, or femme. Participants learn new [...]
- Join us for our deep winter Tune-Up Class! — We’ve just scheduled our deep winter Tune-Up class! This two-part bicycle Tune-Up Class will be taught by Tzippy and will introduce you to basic bicycle maintenance. We’ll cover tool and component terminology, fixing a flat, chain maintenance, brake pad replacement, and basic shifting adjustments. These skills are so necessary for winter cyclists! Bring your own [...]
- Become a Sponsor: Tailwind For Tools Open House — Tailwind For Tools is our annual winter fundraiser. Every year it ends with an Open House party! Can you help us reach our $5000 goal and have a true celebration? Over the years we have crafted an enticing program for any age and interests – from bike fixing to arts & crafts, to community panels. Every [...]
- Closed Dec 24-26 and NYE — [...]
- Balaclava Making Bonanza! — Sunday, December 10th, 3:00 – 5:00 PM Come out of the cold and into the warmth to help us create a bundle of cozy fleece balaclavas! We will have all necessary materials on hand, but feel free to bring your own snazzy fleece/fabric, favorite scissors, or snacks to share, if you like. Most importantly, bring [...]