Check out The Recyclery’s 2017 Annual Report. It is exciting to see our improvements, accomplishments, and the new programs started in 2017. This year’s report includes a description of The Recyclery Collective’s strategic planning process. Give it a look!
The Recyclery’s 2017 Annual Report
- A Special Afternoon Tune Up Class in July! — Our July Tune Up Class will vary a bit from regular scheduling, meeting in the afternoon! We will meet on Sunday, July 22 and Sunday, July 29, from 2:00 to 5:00 PM. This two-part bicycle Tune-Up Class will be taught by Tzippy and will introduce you to basic bicycle maintenance. We’ll cover tool and component [...]
- Our next Tune Up Class has been scheduled!!! — Our June Tune Up Class will vary a bit from regular scheduling due to Fathers Day. We will meet on Sunday, June 10 from 6-9pm, and then again on Monday, June 18 from 6:30-9:30pm. This two-part bicycle Tune-Up Class will be taught by Tzippy and will introduce you to basic bicycle maintenance. We’ll cover tool [...]
- Please join us for WTF Open Shop Night!!! — WTF Open Shop Night: By The Recyclery, Women Bike Chicago, & CommunityCave Chicago Every 4th Sunday 6pm-9pm, The Recyclery co-hosts WTF (Women | Trans | Femme) Open Shop Night in collaboration with Women Bike Chicago and CommunityCave Chicago. This program is led by WTF mechanics from both Women Bike Chicago and The Recyclery, with CommunityCave [...]
- The Recyclery at Skokie’s Spring Greening — The Recyclery will be accepting bikes/parts donations at Skokie’s Spring Greening, on April 15th from 10am to 2pm! We will also be accepting drop offs at our shop, of any of the items on the linked list, during regular programming hours on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th. Drop off at your convenience and [...]
- Sign up for our early summer Overhaul Class! — We’ve just scheduled our next Overhaul Class! Our six-week early summer Overhaul Class will be taught by Matt. Classes are Sunday afternoons 2-5 PM. You’ll learn how to disassemble, reassemble, and adjust each major mechanical system of your bicycle, week-by-week. We recommend taking the Tune-Up Class before this one, if you have never fixed a flat. Bring your [...]