Check out The Recyclery’s 2017 Annual Report. It is exciting to see our improvements, accomplishments, and the new programs started in 2017. This year’s report includes a description of The Recyclery Collective’s strategic planning process. Give it a look!
The Recyclery’s 2017 Annual Report
- Join Our Upcoming Overhaul Class! — We’ve already sold a few spots for our upcoming Overhaul Class! Don’t miss your chance to learn to overhaul your own bike during the changing of the seasons!!! This six-session Winter Overhaul Class will taught by Matt and Martin. We will be meeting Sundays from 2:00 to 5:00 PM, November 4th through December 9th. You’ll [...]
- Fun Fall Bike Sale at 6200 N Broadway — [...]
- Join Our October Tune Up Class!!! — Our two-part bicycle Tune Up Class is taught by an experienced Recyclery crew mechanic. This class will introduce you to basic bicycle maintenance. We’ll cover tool and component terminology, fixing a flat, chain maintenance, brake pad replacement, and basic shifting adjustments. These classes will be held the Sunday evenings of October 14th and 21st, 6-9PM. [...]
- F*** Impossible: Bike Travel Adventures for All — Have you ever wanted to bike, camp overnight, and just keep going? Join us Saturday, September 22nd at 6:00pm for a presentation on bike touring from Mary Ann Thomas, who has bicycled across North America and India. She will share stories from the road, demystify logistics and costs, and help you figure out how to [...]
- HAPPENING IMMINENTLY! Fall Overhaul Class!! — We’ve just scheduled our next Overhaul Class! Our six-session Fall Overhaul Class will be taught by Martin. Classes are Sunday afternoons 2-5 PM. You’ll learn how to disassemble, reassemble, and adjust each major mechanical system of your bicycle, week-by-week. We recommend taking the Tune Up Class before this one, if you have never fixed a flat. Bring your own [...]