We had a great bike camping trip together. Check out how it went and maybe you will join us for our next ride! Click on the picture to see a slideshow.
Recyclery camping retreat to Minooka 2015
- Classes Starting in March and April — We have two classes scheduled starting soon! Get some new skills before the warm spring weather comes! Sign up for a class here! Tune-Up Class March 26th & April 2nd Sunday evenings 6-9pm Our two-part bicycle tune-up classes are taught by Tzippy. This class will introduce you to basic bicycle maintenance. We’ll cover tool and [...]
- Energy Efficiency That Benefits Those Who Need It Most! — Friday, January 27th 6pm-8pm at The Recyclery Energy Efficiency: Ways to Save Now by Making Common Sense Changes at Home With new smart meters being installed in your community, you can now take control of your energy use and potentially save money. To uncover these and other savings, local non-profit Elevate Energy is helping homeowners [...]
- Open House February 12th – Tailwind for Tools Finale — On Sunday, February 12th, we are opening the shop doors to our volunteers, partner organizations, friends, and neighbors for a time of fun and celebration. Great activities will be going all day long from 2 pm! We will request a $10 optional donation at the door but no one will be turned away. This event [...]
- 2nd Annual Tailwind for Tools has launched! — It’s that time of year again. Our spooky bike-o-spider is proudly guarding the shop window, and piles of golden leaves are swarming in through the back door. As the seasons change, we need a strong tailwind to push us through the rest of the year. This Halloween, we’re launching second annual Tailwind for Tools fundraiser. This [...]
- Join us for a Halloweeny Critical Mass this Friday — Boo! Come out to “Social Friday.” On October 28 The Recyclery will meet at the shop to participate in Critical Mass. Dress yourself and your bike up in costume and join us for a fun ride. Chicago Critical Mass meets at Daley Plaza on the last Friday of EVERY month. People show up around 5 [...]